Thursday, July 28, 2011

I May Be Dead . . . But I'm still Pretty ~ Hunks Thrusday!!!!

I have to admit, I like Eric with this hair style. The longer style just wasn't making it happen.

Now, if he were my Viking, vampire magnate, Bjorn Tremayne, you'd see something along the lines of a muscular chest, broad shoulders, hair well past his shoulders looking like melted butter, and . . . oh, yeah. He's seven foot tall, ladies.

I've stood next to men who are six-six and six-seven. That's a tall guy. They usually have to bend a little to get through a short door. Now imagine a seven foot tall basket ball player. Yeah. You'd need to have a place with over-large furniture, and big doors. 

When Bjorn steps into the room, your hormones are at attention! And that's before he's hit you with his thrall. You get hit with a vampire's thrall over 1,000 years old, it's like--well-- like being hit with a steamy hot towel. You'd be wanting to do a poll dance on his leg, that's how hot he can make you.

All of this, of course, is in anticipation for my next novel, which I have yet to hear a release date, but they are still in editing process. So, We might be looking at end of August or early September.

In the mean time. I've given you an image to salvate about. Tremayne is in this next novel, without acception, along with a few new faces as well.

Hope you liked my Hunk's Thrusday. Leave me a quick message if you liked it!

2 comments:

  1. Whoo! I can hardly wait to meet Bjorn! Come on August!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, you are such a good cheer leader.

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...