Saturday, November 26, 2011

Edits on Vampire's Trill DONE!

Edits are done--WOOHOO! And I hope I can get some rest tonight, not thinking about the work. I can't stand for things to be unfinished, waiting for me to get back to it.

With December closing in, I realize that the first aniversary of Vampire Ascending is coming up. I had gotten notice last year that my copy of the book would be sent to me, and was sent on the third of December--oddly enough also on our wedding aniversary! Last year we were on our way for a 2-night get away in the cabins at White Pines. The book arrived the next week, and I was thrilled to see it. So was my husband. He snagged it and wouldn't let me touch it again as he sat in the evenings to read it, feeling pride in his wife, the writer as he did. He became my biggest fan, and supporter, especially when I had my book signing at Borders in January, talking to a lot of people about it, and selling a few copies for me with his spirited sales pitch.

Anyway, if all goes well, it looks as though this second book will come out right around this time as well. The eBook will be first, and the paperback will come out there after. And once it does I will do my best to get some sort of book signing at B&N.

And I'm about to make my rounds at the blogs with this, so, if you are interested in give-aways, I will be announcing these soon. I'm slated to be on Suburban Vampire on November 30th, but it might be too soon to have a give away then. I also will be on VampChix on December 5th. I
I will be on Heather McCorkle's blog also, but the date hasn't been worked out, as yet.

Anyone else out there who wishes to host me on their blog, please e-mail me (see my contact info).

With the new book coming out I decided that I needed to make a better place for fans of the series to come at facebook to leave messages, find out what is going on with my books, etc. So, this morning--in the wee hours--I got a new facebook page up for Fans of Vampire Ascending/Sabrina Strong Series. I've already invited a couple of people who have been strong supporters in the past, and they are already there making comments about the new book. Come join us if you're a fan, or simply want to check it out. You're more than welcome, as it is an open group!

I'm hopeful to make new friends and fans in the coming weeks and months!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to have you stop by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...