Wednesday, December 28, 2011

This Year's CHARLEY SHEEN AWARDS for the worse behavior by humans Goes to...

I'm always quite amazed at how horrible people are during the Christmas shopping time. So, I thought I would do my first awards post about people who display unbelievable, terrible behavior in the heat of their rush to get the shopping done.

To the woman who, when exiting WALMART, and was asked by the 77 year old greeter to show him her receipt, and instead, smacked this man so hard it sent him to the hospital.

YOU GET THE CHARLEY SHEEN AWARD FOR EXHIBITING BAD BEHAVIOR, AND DISRESPECT TOWARD YOUR ELDERS!

And I really must give the ULTIMATE CHARLEY SHEEN AWARD TO:

HERMAN CAIN, after a Georgia woman claims that she'd had a 13 year-long affair with him--and he continued not only to lie to the public... but also to his wife.

Yep. Sheen's hat is off to you, buddy!


Did I miss anyone? Can you think of someone whose behavior really deserves the Charley Sheen award? I'm sure you can!

6 comments:

  1. LOL! The Charlie Sheen award for bad behavior, love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes-tee-hee-hee! I'm thinking Charley should pay them a visit--for about a month! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Great post! I loved Sheen in Two & a Half Men, but can't look at him now. Feel so terrible for his dad, not that Martin didn't have his issues when he was that age, right?

    -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, Jimmy. I did like him in that show... its amazing how people can mess themselves up and not see it for the booze & so forth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture will haunt me all day now. Lol

    Hope you have a great New Year, Lorelei.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about that, Miranda!

    Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...