Saturday, December 31, 2011

WOW! VAMPCHIX FEATURED VAMPIRE'S TRILL AS WELL AS VAMPIRES!

 I was checking out the hunk in the cape... really I was... when I began perusing the VAMPCHIX post for new releases for December. And then I scrolled down to see a few of the other releases and found....




THIS:
Well, I was just overly excited by the very fact that an anthology was included... and this anthology put out by Dark Moon Digest happens to include one of my short stories, "The Spy Who Big Me". It can be found at Amazon.

And I scrolled down checking things out, and I was posting over on facebook, and suddenly another familiar book cover...and MY EYES POPPED OUT OF MY HEAD!

I realized that Patricia Altner has placed this post up on VampChix today. There's a lot of other great reads if you are a vampire lover. I'm just happy to have my book included in such a fantastic array of vampire novels out in December. What a nice Happy New Year surprise for me!

Thank you Patricia and thank you VampChix!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being featured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It was unexpected!

    And the book's first review went up today!
    FIVE STARS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent news - congratulations. We know you're writing is quality with a capital "Q".

    On another note, I wanted to comment on your Facebook posting regarding the same thing and I wasn't able to. My pc is still on so I decided to post it here. What did they do to Facebook Now???

    Anyway, wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...