Monday, March 26, 2012

Coffee Klatch Monday ~ Tick Tock

Oh, it's Monday once again. I'm off to the races (work), and I know some of you are too.

Still on edits, and so I won't keep you.

I hope you all had a good weekend. The weather on Sunday turned out to be gorgeous again. Spring has come very early here. Did the ground hog see his shadow? Or didn't? I don't know.

Speaking of which, we do have our own resident--well, she prefers the name Woodchuck. Mrs. Woodchuck comes out every afternoon to graze on whatever she eats. We enjoy watching her out our kitchen window, as well as our squirrels, and all the birds that visit or stay.

I had to get out for a little while and enjoy the weather. No bugs, low humidity--what more can I ask for?

How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?Stay home? Watch a movie????

Let me know, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...