Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Teaser Tuesday ~ Warm Chocolate

I've been reading through my first novel Vampire Ascending. I'm still amazed at some of the funny lines I came up with. But this

Vampire Ascending
 line was something that describes a character's voice and how the main character reacts to it.

In case any of you don't know who/what Nicolas is. He is the vampire who hires Sabrina and he nearly bites her in a bedroom scene. So, naturally she still reacts to him/his voice.

"Hello, my dear." His voice sounded like warm chocolate to me, and I melted into it like a marshmallow.

Well, that's it for today, folks. Hope your week goes well!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that line! It is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know how I feel about Nick, right?

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~Heather, thanks. I'd forgotten it, actually. I'm so glad that I've decided to read through the fist book again.

    ~William, I think you're a fan.

    ~Shelly. Oh, that's right. You had the hots for him - tee hee!

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...