Well, the weather is trying to get warmer, but we keep going backward, here.
I'm working on different things at once. That's how I am. I'm supposed to be writing a story for a sesquicentennial book about my home town. I really need to do this this weekend. I don't know where my pictures are of the old uptown, but they're probably in a closet.
But for today, I give you Shelly Arkon's explanation on what may have happened to her excellent review on Amazon for my book Ascension [Vampire Ascending]. She goes into detail on Amazon's reasons for rubbing out your review, so you might want to pay particular attention to it. She has given permission for me to share this here with you. So, go ahead and take a look, if you have not already.
Thanks for dropping in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!
Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format. NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...
-
Sorry, this post has been deleted by author. © 2011 Lorelei Bell
-
Unless you've been in a coma for the past few weeks, you know that the Cubs have finally done something that has not been done in 108 ye...
-
Hey, kids, as many of you know this is MY time of year! Yup. We don't often think about how Halloween got started. A number of people j...
Heading on over... thanks for the link!
ReplyDelete