Friday, December 23, 2016

Dear Santa, Define "Naughty"

Hello, all you good little boys and girls.
Is Santa going to bring you lots of gifts?
Hope so.
If not, lets have some HO-HO-HO's on Santa, a few snowman humor and un-cute kids sprinkled in...

A veces, me ayudo con mis hermanos siendo preparados para los días de fiesta de Pascua a la Navidad. No hay lugar como el hogar.:

funny  christmas | Funny Christmas Card Cartoons pt. 4:


...:


Ok:

snowman humor:


meditating comics | meditation picture, meditation pictures, meditation image, meditation ...:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :


Someone Is On The Naughty List:


 :

I think I've actually used these exact words... lol:

Lol:


.A very alternative Christmas!:

Funny Rude Pictures Sarcastic Ecards Mean E Cards Snarky Postcards

.:


Dear Santa...lol:

They see what he's been doing, they know when he's been bad...:

Oh my, such concentration!:

gingerbread zombies:



Christmas humour - Google Search:

I have no explanation to this one. Just SCARY SANTA!

That Scary Santa that lives in the woods behind The Home Depot.  ~ 34 Creepy Mall Santas ~ Sittting on Scary Santa's Lap ~:



Pusheen!!!! @Mahvish Bilal Bilal Bilal Bilal Masood its the only cat I like::


Frustrated Santa Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter:



Off the Mark Comic Strip on GoComics.com:



Snowmen | Relax, Ted, it's only a phase! http://www.nobleworkscards.com/5766-only-a-phase-funny-cartoons-merry-christmas-card.html:


Elfs! NOT Elvis!!! www.ForLadiesOnlyParty.com:

One last one, this one is for Norma!

Hey Santa I Am Good At Being Naughty - Minion - Christmas humor:


6 comments:

  1. Oh my, some of those are wildly over the top! Hilarious. Merry
    Christmas Lorelei!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~Eve, I kept a number of questionable ones out. Merry Christmas to you!
    ~William, I couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~Norma, thanks.
    ~Happy Whisk, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...