Friday, February 24, 2017

Just a Couple of Things

The Sabrina Strong series has had a boost--well, maybe a kick--in the pants. On the 15th, Ascension went up for grabs for free. I was a bit dubious about this. But the book has been out there a while, and maybe it was time.

I can say it got up there in the ranks--not #1, but hey, it had a long way to climb! It was withing the striking reach of n a couple of areas, like in psychics it went to #23, and in vampires #48 the first day and the second day it went to #3 and #9 respectively.

It took a few days, but sales in the other books of series began to sell. I even got my first sales in Denmark!
Ascension (Italian Edition) by [Bell, Lorelei]

Because of the sales I was waiting for some good reviews. Well I got them, and here they are:


5.0 out of 5 stars Tricky woman!February 21, 2017
This review is from: Nocturne (Sabrina Strong Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
Ms. Bell is a tricky woman! Great book in this series, I always love to see women kick but and take names! Ha ha and Sabrina is good at it, sort of. She needs to be more conscious of her efforts, but I see that she is still getting up to speed. This read was so good I found myself putting off bedtime to keep reading. A very high complement from me.


5.0 out of 5 stars Book 4February 23, 2017
This review is from: Caprice (Sabrina Strong Series Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Caprice is a perfect name for this book! I am glad Sabrina is getting some of her own in this story, I get really bored with the"stupid" damsel in distress scenario. Fun read.

Yes, this reader GETS ME! She realizes I had a mission with the third book as well as the fourth! 
THANK YOU MS. KELSO!


Also this week Ascension's Italian Edition just came out.

3 comments:

  1. Free promos always work. Before we signed with Creativia, Collin and I did a free promo for Chasing the Wind. The following month, we had a huge boost in sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, guys. And I didn't check this before I put it up and see that the review didn't come through. I'll have to fix that. I was in a hurry. bummer.

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...