Friday, May 7, 2010

My newest Blogs




I've just added two new things to my post. Two new blogs that hold more of my writings.

The first one is called "Lorelei's Archives". Find it on the side a black & white picture of three of Dracula's women down in the bowels of the castle.

The third one is called "Something Nebulous Within" this is about my experiences, my journey as a writer from when I began to present. I plan on having some of my published pieces here, and my memoirs from a time that was really trying as a writer.

This can be found at either this blog or Archives by clicking on the house with the sunset behind it.



Of course being a write-oholic I just can't do one blog. Doing three separate blogs, here on blogspot was just the easiest way for me to go. These will host different writings for different reasons. The last one is more journal than anything.

Come take a look and if you wish, become a follower. I will add more to each as I have time.

If you don't know how to become a follower, all you have to do is click on the FOLLOWER window. If you have g-mail address, it will be simple.

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...