Yesterday my husband moved the couch into my office. It was suggested that I could sleep in here, get up and work when I wished. Work as late as I want. This took about an hour of moving furniture around in two rooms, but the office is now a bit cozier.
I woke at my usual time (when I normally get up to get ready to go to work), @4a.m. and I've been on-line doing things, hopefully to promote the book. About to have coffee, watch some news.
My book Vampire Ascending has it's own facebook page, if anyone wants to go there and like it,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!
Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format. NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...
-
Sorry, this post has been deleted by author. © 2011 Lorelei Bell
-
Unless you've been in a coma for the past few weeks, you know that the Cubs have finally done something that has not been done in 108 ye...
-
Hey, kids, as many of you know this is MY time of year! Yup. We don't often think about how Halloween got started. A number of people j...
You have such a wonderful husband.
ReplyDeleteGood for you, you go girl! I couldn't force myself to get up that early no matter what! I'm off to check out your facebook page...
ReplyDeleteThanks guys!
ReplyDelete