Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mid-Week Check In ~ Tribute to Dark Shadows/Jonathan Frid

Hello, my pretties. Just to keep you guys up-dated, I have a post over on Bloody Good Vampires, along with my blogger Buddie, Carole Gill. Together we did a tribute to Dark Shadows, marking the passing of Jonathan Frid who played the original Barnabas Collins on Dark Shadows (1966-1971). My post is first and Carole's is under it. If you are any sort of fan of the Dark Shadows original show, or are curious, you'll want to check this link out. We've both posted some links there that will definitely be worth your while.





And come on back weekly for more of our take on vampires, and anything to do with vampires, and dark Gothic horror!

And lastly, I want to thank those of you who have voted in my lame (but fun) poll "Is Nicolas Cage a Vampire?" If you have not voted, well, what are you waiting for. Poll ends in 2 days! I have only 10 votes so far and I will post the results next week.

I have finished the first draft of the short story, "Mother Knows Best", and I'm going back to edits on my 3rd novel. But I wanted to drop in and say hi to everyone and leave my messages and where to find me.

1 comment:

  1. It's so sad that Jonathan Frid died before the 'Dark Shadows' movie was released, but kind of poetic that his final role was a cameo in the Tim Burton remake.

    I bet Nicolas Cage loves all the notoriety around that vintage photo and adores the idea that people might believe he's a vampire. :D

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...