Friday, July 27, 2012

I'm Officially On Vacation

Count down to my last day and last hour. Finally I'm done! We leave for vacation on Wednesday.

Now my rant:
So, this week Blogger has changed the formatting. Now we have this stylish, new sleek version that I have to hunt for everything I want to do. Not only that, I can't find any way of placing a picture on here. There's nothing up here that has picture or anything like that. 

Everything is barely visible. I see no way to place a picture into my blog, now. Anyone have suggestions? Otherwise I may have to leave Blogspot. I don't understand why they had to change it. It was fine the way it was. This is confusing!

11 comments:

  1. For the moment, at least, blogger is still letting me use the old system, which I love. The new one's over at the joint blog... I'll have to go over in the next day or two and have a look. It's some different icon.

    There was nothing wrong with the old system... and yet some overzealous tech monkey thinks they need to improve on it. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, get off the Internet and go have some fun already! :) Hope you have a relaxing break, L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, William, I saw the gear thing and found that I could still get to the old blogger, and did that so "RASPBERRIES' to them.

    EJ, you are right. I sure will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like vacation is exactly what you need! Have a great one sweetie! You can mess with Blogger when you get back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Glacier snow cone!
    Thanks for stopping in, Jermey. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your vacation! I'm not sure how to work with the new Blogger. I hope you can find someone to help you and you don't have to leave!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christine, for time being, I've been able to go back to old blogger, where I can post pictures. I'm refusing to go along with this for as long as I can. This isn't right that they should punish us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your site Lorelei! Look forward to visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WEll, thank you, Pumpkin, for coming by. I'm visiting your blog now too--I like yours as well. We're both midwest, small town girls, so I think we'll get along just fine. So hang out, if you want. I'll be gone for a few weeks but be back, so settle in and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...