Sunday, June 15, 2014

Vampire Caprice NOW AVAILABLE!!

Hello, my pretties. Well, this has been a long haul for this book and me. I don't know, but I think this bugger was written about 3 years ago--it only took me 3 months to get it down. Of course, after that the work begins, and I'm what you might call a layering type of writer. I layer in details, and I do mean details...

I'd like to thank a bunch of people who have helped to make this possible.
Shelly Arkon Beta reader #1
Jennifer Wydert - Beta reader #2
and my ever devoted husband Dennis (who does a lot of work around here to allow me to work in my office)
Also a thank you to Lucy Pireel who put the cover together for me
and the cover photo (cave), is by Gord McKenna


Now, for those of you who have not had the chance to read all books, and would like to, I've initiated a KDP select pricing where the price on all books are at $.99 starting on June 14, and will go up gradually up until the 21st. Which means you can buy all three previous books for .99 NOW! 

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!!! Vampire Caprice is also .99 on AMAZON until June 21st. (I sound like one of those info commercials, don't I??) 

I've got a busy summer coming up, so I'll be posting occasionally here. Thank you to all my fans--yes, all ten of you--and hope you all have a great summer!

2 comments:

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...