Saturday, February 13, 2016

I "HEART" YOU

When you think about it, the shape of a heart in nature is, well, somewhat rare. You might see it in cloud, or an old tree, or somewhere occurring naturally in nature.


So, when you see it, you think "Oh, that's sort of cool", right?
Well, in animals the heart shape can occur naturally, as in the above.
Or...
In the design of the fur.
I've been able to collect several pics of cats which have heart shapes in their coats. Take a look.








Interesting, no?
I saved this until the weekend of Valentines Day...
So, Happy Valentines from me!

3 comments:

  1. According to Sheldon (The Big Bang Theory), the shape we know as a heart was originally that of the female, uh, butt....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~William, yes. I couldn't resist them!
    ~Norma, somehow this makes sense.

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...