Sunday, December 2, 2018

Updates on Murder Mysteries

I'm still at work on my third murder mystery, The Serial Killer Beside Me. I'm over 47K words, and on page 122. Still work to do, as I'm heading for the exciting climax of this one.

Meanwhile, cool news: my second book is almost out, but even cooler are the covers of these.

Below is the second book, due out probably this week. I'll post when it is out.


Party To A Murder can be found here
(I could use more reviews!)

If you like small town YA mysteries, this is for you! Join amateur sleuth Lainey Quilholt in her first adventure as an amateur sleuth as she figures out two murders--one an unsolved drowning, another a grisly stabbing of a high school student. With a pinch of romance, and something that won't give you nightmares, this might be the type of book to curl up with before bedtime! Check out the review below!

Review by Eve Gaal:
April 28, 2017
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...