Friday, July 22, 2011

Here I am Again on Another Blog

Normally, I won't post twice in one day, but hey, it's my blog, and I'm gonna post if it's important.

Vampire Wire has allowed me to guest post and it went up today. I'm giving my oppinion on the upcoming Dark Shadows movie--what I'd like it to be and not be.

Marta Acosta, author of the Casa Dracula series, has a great blog site. Aside from my view point on the Dark Shadows movie, she has 3 or 4 clips from U-Tube looks like one is from True Blood. Yum. Vampire tears . . .

Plus, her books look very interesting. I may have to eventually make my way over to the ONLY OTHER BOOKSTORE NOW AROUND, and buy her first book, I've been reading the first chapter of what might be her first book of this series, Happy Hour at Casa Dracula. I'm reading the first chapter and it looks interesting, more my tone of book to read and enjoy. So, go and read my post, check out Marta's blog site and her books. It's my way of paying her back for giving me a host post.

Thanks Marta.

1 comment:

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...