Monday, December 5, 2011

Coffee Klatch Monday ~ Book Launch

Hey, everyone! How are you this morning. I had to get up and check my favorite blogs early. I thought the picture above was appropriate for today. If I had a VampChix cup, that would have been here, but I don't.

Why? Well, because my new book has begun its launch on VampChix today. If you want a chance to snag yourself a copy of Vampire's Trill--my new exciting read--then head on over there now.



The rest of you can sit and chat with me, if you like.

In my coffee today, I will have something called peppermint mocha, a decadent creamer a friend of mine (Jennifer Weydert), gave to me as a Christmas present.

And I'm having chocolate cake because I can!

What are you all having in your cups and with, and what is up in your world today?

2 comments:

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...