Monday, December 5, 2011

Coffee Klatch Monday ~ Book Launch

Hey, everyone! How are you this morning. I had to get up and check my favorite blogs early. I thought the picture above was appropriate for today. If I had a VampChix cup, that would have been here, but I don't.

Why? Well, because my new book has begun its launch on VampChix today. If you want a chance to snag yourself a copy of Vampire's Trill--my new exciting read--then head on over there now.



The rest of you can sit and chat with me, if you like.

In my coffee today, I will have something called peppermint mocha, a decadent creamer a friend of mine (Jennifer Weydert), gave to me as a Christmas present.

And I'm having chocolate cake because I can!

What are you all having in your cups and with, and what is up in your world today?

2 comments:

Talk To Me...

Warning To Men and... Women

It's nearly impossible to miss the many, many sexual harassment suits coming down on men in high positions, these days. The most recen...