Saturday, January 21, 2012

Vampire Ascending featured in Kings River Life Magazine

Every once in a while your karma comes back and brings you good stuff too.

After my first book, Vampire Ascending came out, I went to work on promoting it. Didn't know what the heck I was doing. But along the way I met a lot of great folks, some of them happen to be other writers. One is James Garcia Jr. We did a book swap. I read his book and enjoyed it, and he read mine and enjoyed it. We gave each other's books reviews at our respective blogs.

Well, you'd figure that would be the end of it.

No. You see, James--his friends call him Jimmy--has a couple of jobs. One is working for a virtual magazine called Kings River Life Magazine. Well a couple of weeks ago Jimmy contacted me and told me he planned on writing up an article about various books he read over the last year that impressed him, and wanted some information from me about my book and myself, etc. I was very excited about this, and got all my info up-dated and sent it off to him.

Well, the article just went live about an hour ago. Here is the link:http://kingsriverlife.com/01/21/the-new-wave-in-publishing/

Four other books are featured as well, and there is a GIVE AWAY, so if you're interested in reading the article there you go. You can check out Jimmy's other reading picks while there as well.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. You're becoming a happening gal. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Garcia cat sounds like a cool dude! Must have to do with packing tiny raisins in boxes for nearly twelve hours that keeps him sweet.
    *big wink*

    -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news Lorelei! Hope the promoting goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jimmy, only if he eats them (^;

    Thanks, Jen, for stopping and wishing me good fortune, as always.

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...