Monday, March 12, 2012

COFFEE KLATCH MONDAY - To Do List

Hey it's dark! Ah! That's better...

Hello, my pretties. Time change has put us in the dark this morning, but I think the lighting above will help brighten things up a bit, don't you think?

We have the day off, and so naturally we have things to do. What better day to do them than on Monday when all of you are at work?
Here's our itinerary:

Walmart - for stuff (I need white-out, plus some mascara, and other stuff I can't live w/o)
Bank - to pay a portion of our truck off (and hear the litany as to why I must join this bank NOT!)
Dentist - to have someone gouge and clean our teeth and pay them for that pleasure
Grocery Store - to buy food (duh).

What's up with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...