Hello, my pretties. So, it's Monday. Blah, Blah... but wait! I just found this And You Are ? Blog hop, and I thought I would do it. This is hosted by Emily R. King and Tammy Theriault There are 10 questions. Some are pretty funny, but I thought that instead of myself answering these, I'd give myself an extra challenge and have one of my characters in my book answer them. So, I thought Bjorn Tremayne would be the best one to pick on—er, I mean let answer these. Since he is a master vampire who once was a Viking (not that he lived in Minnesota or such, but an actual Viking who sailed a ship, etc.) it would be a little different from his p.o.v.
- . How many speeding tickets have you gotten?
None. Doesn't matter how fast I go either. There's an advantage to being a vampire.
2. Can you pitch a tent?
Can I pitch a tent? [scratching head] Well, I used to be a Viking and I may have put up a lean-to now and then, and so I don't think it couldn't be any harder than that.
3. What was your worst vacation ever?
Vacation? I can't even remember when I last had one. [laughs]
4. What was the last thing you bought over $100?
My tie, I guess.
5. We're handing you the keys to what?
You mean today? Oh, I think I'll take the super snake cobra Mustang out today.
6. What was the last meal you cooked that made even you sick?
I don't cook, darling. I'm a vampire, remember?
7. Fill in the blank: “Oh my gosh! Becky, look at her butt! It is so BIG. She looks like...”
[laughs] [more laughing] [still laughing waving you off] Really. You don't want me to answer that one.
8. What was your first car?
It was a horse, actually.
9. Your best friend falls and gets hurt. Do you ask if he/she is okay or laugh first?
I would definitely laugh. I don't have a best friend.
10. What is the worst song ever?
“Tip-Toe Through the Tulips”