Monday, February 8, 2016

The Muse Super Bowl 50 Exclusive

Hi, kids. Just got back from the Superbowl and I've got the scoop from last night's game. In case you didn't know... 
Manning's Broncos won a 24-10 victory over the Carolina Panthers

Well, if you're a Denver fan, I guess this is good news.
If you are a Panther's fan, well...

Okay, I'm done gloating.
Well, one more...

Okay, now for my exclusive on how things went AFTER the game.
When a reporter asked Manning about his plans after the game he surprised everyone by saying he plans to "drink a lot of Budweiser tonight."
This somewhat surprised a lot of people, since athletes are prohibited from mentioning alcoholic beverages on air. But Budweiser brewery was happily "surprised that he did."
Free publicity never hurts anyone.
It was a happy dance in Denver's locker room.
Quite the opposite in the Panther's locker room as their quarterback, Cam Newton, walked out of the post-match news conference.
Pouting, he refused to answer questions.
Well, that's my exclusive. 
Aside from all the drinking, we Denver fans had a pretty good time.
It's just getting up the next day after so much celebration.

7 comments:

  1. Prohibited from mentioning alcohol on the air?

    How stupid a rule is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't watch it. I wrote my Sunday blog instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually we didn't either, for one thing it was on a channel we simply can't get in, and two, it was pretty late on Sunday night. However we might have watched some of it, if we could.
      And time well spent, Shelly (:

      Delete
  3. I didn't watch it. I wrote my Sunday blog instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought when you said you just got back from the Super Bowl that you'd actually been there!

    An advertising executive I used to work with was on the local news here. He said those two mentions were worth around $3.2 million to A-B.

    We watched--me just for the commercials and halftime show, Collin for all of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to say "I just flew back and boy are my arms tired".

      Yeah, usually I watch the commercials mostly. I haven't heard if he'll be fined, but I don't really think he gives a rip.

      Delete

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...