Saturday, September 30, 2017

Of Sorceresses and Vampires-Welcome to my World

Hi, all. I've been busy!
First of all, I've worked on books and garden all summer long. 
I've got a few more in line, and I'm getting ready to send another to my publisher. Finally, have gotten Spell of Dark Castle finished (it was already done, just needed a little editing). This is sequel to Spell of the Black Unicorn, my premiere work, which I self-published in 2008. It took me 5 years to write/develop, and rewrite. I did everything I could to get an agent--no agent would take it. So, with self-publishing becoming the norm (even before you could do it on Amazon), I chose one and got it out there. Even drew my own cover for it.

But that was then.
This is now.
Spell of the Black Unicorn Complete_NEWCOVER_TCC.jpg

The story inside me, I went on to write the next novel in series. This has been written, waiting back stage, while I decided to work on my vampire series (Sabrina Strong).
I hope to see Spell of Dark Castle finally published, and am excited to see what sort of cover it will get!

In the meantime, I'm awaiting Requiem (6th Sabrina Strong novel), to pop up on Amazon. Here is the cover:
Requiem AMAZON LARGE.jpg

And when this all gets into the works, I'll be sending him my second Lainey Quilholt mystery, An Invitation to Kill. Currently, I'm working through it, and hope to be done in October. 

4 comments:

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...