Saturday, January 12, 2019

Grumpy Has the Floor

This is a picture blog today.
I go back to work next Tuesday, and the Grumpster just helps me get through it.
Let's see how he reacts to my having to go back to work driving a transit bus...

Ewwww!

And really I just hate answering those stupid questions I get like... "when's the # 17 bus going to be here?"

GC


U hv bn warnd

Well? What did you expect? | WANT TO SEE MY FAVORITE STREET SIGN? | image tagged in memes,grumpy cat,funny,street signs,funny street signs,new feature | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

I really don't like working outside the house...


Another life lesson with Grumpy Cat.

#GrumpyCat #INTJ #SpiritAnimal


z funny pictures (3)
The above should say "BUS"

And some think the earth is going to blow up soon...

Less Than a Month to Go

There's a good reason I hate working with others:

Oh grumpy cat #persiancatfacts

Someone asked me about my New Year Resolutions once...
Lol - Tap the link now to see all of our cool cat collections!

WEATHER REPORT:

Love this cats face

And if you didn't get my Christmas present...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...