Sunday, March 20, 2011

More Tease from Second book . . .

Morning. I'm feeling down and gloomy, not in a great mood because this is my last day of 9 days off. Plus, it's raining.

But you, my gentle readers/fans/fellow blogger-writers are in luck if you enjoy my writing. Here is a portion of chapter five if you wish to read it, just click on over to Lorelei's Archives.

It's a gloomy day, but I heard the robins singing their morning song, so that sort of cheered me up just a bit. And have decided to immerse myself into my work, thus I'll stay out of trouble for once. (As If that were possible!)

Have a good day, and if I don't post here in a while, don't worry. I'll be around. I know that I'll be exhausted after work, these next few days.

4 comments:

  1. Well, Lorelei, I will be starting back to work on Tuesday, so if I want to continue, I will be losing much sleep. I can relate to the "gloomy" mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a nap (: Won't be able to tomorrow ):

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the exerpt of chapter 5! That will definitely help brighten my rainy spring day. Sorry your vacation is over. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are most welcome Heather.

    Back to work you find that nothing changes.

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me...

Warning To Men and... Women

It's nearly impossible to miss the many, many sexual harassment suits coming down on men in high positions, these days. The most recen...