Saturday, April 16, 2011
Vampire Writer's Retreat: Once Upon A Time . . .
Vampire Writer's Retreat: Once Upon A Time . . .: "I dreamed of having a book published. Now that I have, it is work trying to get people to notice it, and then buy it. But, it seems to b..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!
Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format. NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...
-
Sorry, this post has been deleted by author. © 2011 Lorelei Bell
-
Unless you've been in a coma for the past few weeks, you know that the Cubs have finally done something that has not been done in 108 ye...
-
Hey, kids, as many of you know this is MY time of year! Yup. We don't often think about how Halloween got started. A number of people j...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Talk To Me...