There's just something about a good looking guy on the cover of a book that pulls the eyes. Am I not right?
Katie MacAlister's Much Ado About Vampires will be released on October 4th. I don't know about you guys but I might have to go and get this one.
Paranormal Romance
Paperback/Kindle $7.99
Description: "Corazon Ferreira is a jaded woman. Turns out she was a vampire's mate in a past life. And no matter how distractingly gorgeous he is, she just can't get the image of him killing someone out of her head. But when her life depends on him, Coazon's going to have to stop over thinking things and start trusting her heart..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!
Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format. NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...
-
Sorry, this post has been deleted by author. © 2011 Lorelei Bell
-
Unless you've been in a coma for the past few weeks, you know that the Cubs have finally done something that has not been done in 108 ye...
-
Hey, kids, as many of you know this is MY time of year! Yup. We don't often think about how Halloween got started. A number of people j...

You are absolutely right! I must admit those covers are almost always make me pick the book up! And this one is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteWish I could have one like this!
ReplyDelete