Wednesday, October 19, 2011

COFFIN HOP!

 I'm very excited about the Coffin Hop! It's the first blog hop I have ever been a part of. A bunch of horror fiction writers are participating and there will be prizes and just to make it all interesting we've all come up with our own inventive ways of getting each other to our blogs and look around some with these contests.

I am very excited because my sequel, Vampire's Trill is soon to be released in November, and I am having my own contest to win the first book Vampire Ascending as an eBook!
But to make it interesting I'm going to have a scavenger hunt and it will have something to do with the #13, and a visit to more than one of my blogs! I will make the announcement next Monday. So swing by.
ALSO! You don't want to miss this! Another horror fiction author will be a guest on my blog on the 26th (Wednesday), and he is having a fabulous give away.
Awesome John Everson
 Horror author, John Everson's The Pumpkin Man has just come out and he is doing the tour and you really want to come and be part of that.

 And many of my friends will drop in. And we'll have a hopping good time. I hope they're all hungry! Looks like it, doesn't it?
And we'll try and remove the stake from Dracula's chest--he looks so uncomfortable . . . and a little pissed. Well I would be too!


Don't forget! October 24-Halloween! I wouldn't want you to be left behind . . .

2 comments:

  1. I'll definitely be dropping by to check out your Coffin Hop! My advice is to get plenty of rest before the event though. Having just recently done the Blogger Zombie Walk, I can tell you that they are fun, but exhausting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thanks for the advice, LGH. I'll have to merely do what I can do and not try and extend myself too much. I will come around and see what everyone is doing. I think this is a great opportunity to see who is out there.

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...