Sunday, March 11, 2012

DANTE BADHEART

Well, since I've started this, I may as well get in the next character here. I've found pictures of actors for every one of my main characters, except for Nicolas. I'm still searching...

But Dante was found by one of my fans, and she deserves credit - Mariana Perez Suggested actor Micheal Grayeyes.

Micheal is from Saskatchewan, Canada, and has been in a number of movies including "Skin Walkers" (a title I recognize from one of my favorite authors, Tony Hillerman), the TNT production of "Crazy Horse" in the title role. (This picture may very well be from that movie.) And has been in the cast of may TV shows including Walker, Texas Ranger, Body & Soul, Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, and Charmed.

And when you think about it his last name sort of fits, since Dante's eyes are gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...