Friday, December 3, 2010

It's Official -- Vampire Ascending Is Now Published!


I just thought it was a moment of celebration, and decided to not paste the book's cover up here--because there's such a thing as overkill--so placed an ice-cold butterbeer sorbet, or whatever that is.

Anyway. I was notified yesterday, actually, that my book was published, and the first print copy is being sent to me. So, I'll be holding it in my hand, all 320 pages. My husband said this first one is his to read. So, I guess I'll have to buy my own!

I've added the publisher's web site to the picture of book on the right hand side of my blog, here, but just in case, I'll post it here, should any of you really need to get your hands on one of my books!

At the moment, tonight is our official anniversary kick-off, so I'm just posting this quickly. I'll be gone rest of the weekend, but will be back next week with Sumiko's Reads, an interview with Jamie Wasserman, plus a little surprise that I hope you'll all enjoy.

Have a great weekend. See you all when I get back!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats Lorelei! I'm a big vampire fan and can't wait to read it!

    Lizz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lorelei! Now the hard work starts with the promotion. Give me a shout if you want to guest blog on Something Wicked!
    Marissa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congrats, Lorelei! Take a bow and enjoy it!

    EJW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone.
    If any of you wish to go to the fan page at facebook (Vampire Ascending), please to add yourself to the fan base who likes it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great news! Hope you have a fabulous weekend with the hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Lorelei. That is wonderful news. My first novel is still only an e-book, so I have yet to be able to hold it in my hands, or sleep with it under my pillow. Lol! Much success to you,
    -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jen, and James for your comments and well-wishes!
    (yes, an e-book is not quite as soft, Jimmy, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! :::cheers wildly for you:::

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy book birthday to Vampire Ascending! This is perfect, it's coming out just in time for the holidays. And hey, I'd love to see the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, I'm glad that everyone has shared my excitement. You've all been great!

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...