Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Night Stalker Returns as a Film, and Paul Revere takes another ride?

Yep, that's right, my Musie friends. The 1972 made for TV movies and the ABCTV series called Kolchak: The Night Stalker, is being filmed and guess who is to play the dogged journalist/reporter, Carl Kolchak?

Johnny Depp.

Depp is filming both Dark Shadows and Night Stalker simultaniously. Which would have my head spinning wondering which character I was in. But hey, I'm sure Depp can pull it off.

He is also setting up to film Paul Revere movie for Disney about the Boston silversmith and that famous midnight ride, in which Depp will (of course) play Revere. Word is Lee and Janet Batcher (of Batman Forever), are writing the screenplay. So, if that works for you, I'm sure it will be good.

Also, insiders deny the rumors of a 5th Pirates of the Caribbean. Yeah, I heard someone say he was going to keep on making them too. Sooooorrrryyyyy. Depp himself said that he had pretty much exhausted the pirate, Jack Sparrow's character. Done that, now moving on to something with vampires and other supernatural things to scare us all. I hope!  

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Lorelei. Thanks for the tips!
    How have you been? I'm sorry that i have been missing in action so much of late. I have just turned over a new leaf, if I have yet to tell you this story. My plan is to post once a week, promo the heck out of it, and visit blogs to my heart's content! Hopefully, you will see more of me in the future.
    Hope all is well with you and yours.

    -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exciting news. I look forward to all his movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmy, it's quite understandable that you've been busy, and now are trying your best to get around to everyone. You are thereason I can now make comments on everyone's posts, now! Thanks loads!!!

    Miranda (Jen), I was hoping to make someone's day on this post LOL

    ReplyDelete

Talk To Me...

AUDIO BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi, everyone, I have some great news! My first Sabrina Strong book, Ascension, is now in an audio book format.  NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTE...