Monday, October 3, 2011

DREADED MONDAYS

Today I'd like to get you all pumped up on Decorations for Halloween! I've found a few good ones. For those of you who have a mote or a lake you might like this one: An inflatable pirate ship only $229.



But there are other less expensive decorations like these:
Walmart Witch with misting caldron

Escape from the Grave Zombie $49.99

Pre-lit spooky Willow Trees: $149/5 ft. tree - $89/3.5 ft. tree
I hope this has you excited about decorating. I'll have more in the coming weeks for sure!

Before I leave you, here are some inspirational websites to visit to charge you up for Halloween:
A Nostalgic Halloween
The Pumpkin Hollow (etsy shop! Very cute stuff!)

And before I leave you I'd like to invite you all to check out Katie Salidas' blog which is celebrating "Vampire Awareness Month" I will be on her blog as a guest host on the 8th, but she starts it up today. So go visit her!

Have a Dreaded Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk To Me...

Warning To Men and... Women

It's nearly impossible to miss the many, many sexual harassment suits coming down on men in high positions, these days. The most recen...